Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I went to a family reunion last weekend.  It is always great to see all the relatives.  I always look around and am amazed at how the little ones have grown.  To quote a song from "Fiddler on the Roof" I don't remember getting older, when did they.  Now all the babies have babies.  Did the rules change when I wasn't looking?  When did I move to the older group?  I'm not sure I want to be considered one of the older ones.

At the reunion I took three of the teenage boys and we went geocaching.  The first two were a bust and the last one I heard lots of bees so we left.  My daughter introduced me to geocaching when we were in Las Cruces.  It has been too hot here to do much so I am looking forward to seeking more when the weather cools.

Question of the day:

If you could be any age you choose what age would it be?

Comments on my first blog question:

I'm not sure I believe in ghost since I have had no encounter with one, but I'm keeping an open mind.  So, my answer to the question would be yes I'd stay in a haunted house alone if it was safe to do so. 

Keep asking questions.

2 comments:

  1. I like the age I am now, 30. I'm young enough to still do any physical thing I want to do, but I'm no longer young and stupid. 30 is just old enough to have found who you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to be 28 again. I was in my prime then!

    ReplyDelete