Thursday, July 12, 2012

I went to see the movie Brave today.  I love a movie with a strong female.  It is about time that Disney and Pixar put out a lovely film where the girl can be in charge of her own fate. 

I've always thought that women are strong.  We don't need men, we sometimes chose them.  We don't have to have a man to be complete unless we chose to need them.  I still believe in marriage when it is right for both people.  But, women are not the weaker sex.  It is time for the double standards to die and be buried under all the other bull out there. 

Question of the day:

In our society today who has it easier, men or women?

1 comment:

  1. I think women today have it easier in many ways, but we still have a long way to go before we truly have equality of opportunity and human rights. Despite some of the less glamorous parts of being female, I am glad I am a woman.

    ReplyDelete